If you have come looking for free Microsoft Office 2007 product key, you have come to the right place to get all the information.
Office Professional 2007, Office Home & Student 2007, Office Standard 2007, Office Small Business 2007 are all available for free download from Microsoft. It also comes with a 60 day trial period.
The Office Professional 2007 suite includes:
* Microsoft Office Access 2007
* Accounting Express 2008
* Microsoft Office Excel 2007
* Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
* Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
* Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
* Microsoft Office Word 2007
In order to start your trial period, you must activate the trial software. Also, note that an internet connection is required to activate your trial.
The Trial period begins after you activate. You can launch the application for a total of 25 times before having to enter the Product Key and Activating the product. During the activation process you'll be notified when the trial will expire.
How to Activate the Trial
The process to activate your trial software begins automatically when you open any Microsoft Office System product for the first time. I will direct you to a step-wise procedure now.
Trial Product Key
Enter the 25 character Trial Product Key in the Setup dialog box.
Then click Continue. Next, the Microsoft Software License Terms will appear.
Microsoft Software License Terms (MSLT)
You must accept the terms of the Microsoft Software License Terms (MSLT) to use the trial. To accept it, select "I accept the terms in the License Agreement." Then, click Continue, and the Activation Wizard will open.
In the Activation Wizard, Select I want to activate the software over the Internet and click Next.
The wizard will lead you through the activation process. When this process is complete, you will receive a notice that activation has been successful. The notice will indicate the date when the trial will expire.
Ways to Convert the Trial into Full Version
You can convert from the trial software to a full-version either before or after your trial period ends.
Before the trial period ends
You will start receiving expiration reminder messages indicating the date when the trial will expire. At this point, you can convert to the full product in two ways:
1. In any of the expiration reminder messages, click Convert, and then follow the steps in the conversion process, below.
2. At any time during the trial period (or even after the trial has expired), you can open any of the Microsoft Office System products, and in the Help menu: click Activate your software.
After the trial period expires
The software goes into reduced functionality mode. Some of the limitations of reduced functionality mode include the following:
- You can not create any new files.
- You can view existing files, but you can not modify them.
- You can print files, but you can not save them.
How to Convert Microsoft Office 2007 to Full Version
This requires that Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed without the product key in the first place.
Once Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed with no product key, proceed as follows:
1. In Windows Explorer, browse to the following folder:
C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedOFFICE12Office Setup ControllerProof.en
2. Right click on Proof.XML file, select Open With in the right click menu.
3. In the Open With window, select Notepad to be used to open the XML file.
[Note: In Windows Vista, if you can’t see the Notepad option, simply double click the “Other Programs” to unhide it.]
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Proof.XML to locate the following lines:
5. Change the AlwaysInsalled to neverInstalled so that the line looks like following:
6. Save the Proof.xml file.
7. You can now launch Microsoft Office 2007 application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and etc without prompting for activation.
Note: Information via mydigitallife, we haven't tested it ourselves. It is for informational purposes only and not intended to be used.
Update Product Key!!!